- « A Degrowth Project » in Libération: Vincent Liegey : “We can no longer grow in a finite world”
- « A Degrowth Project » in « Le Monde »
- A Degrowth Project on Slate.fr: « To do away with the God of Growth »
- The transition is underway! – In Reporterre.net
- Vincent Liegey : “The freedom to consume is a costly illusion” – A Degrowth Project in Bastamag.
- A Maximum Acceptable Income: beyond the symbolic limits
- A springboard for a Degrowth Project: the citizens’ initiative for a basic income
A Degrowth Project – Manifesto for an Unconditional Autonomy Allowance, Utopia. Vincent Liegey, Stéphane Madelaine, Christophe Ondet Anne-Isabelle Veillot.
“ […] the prerequisite for the transfromation of the economy is “ a strong adhesion from all and a participation to this desire for change”. That is the least … But we have to start somewhere and this stimulating book contributes to it undoubtedly”. Hervé Kempf in Le Monde.
“ And the success of the book may suggest that “transition is well underway”. Emmanuel Daniel in Slate.fr.